Adam Ruszinkó, President of Hungarian Health Tourism Association
Born: Budapest, 1969.
– president, Hungarian Health Tourism Association
– head of health tourism specialization, Metropolitan University
– consultant, managing director of EuroSpa Investment Ltd.
2) Professional/Academic Background:
– Master of Business Administration, Concentration: Marketing, Canisius College, Buffalo, NY Aug. 2005
– Management Diploma, Euro-Contact Business School, 2000
– Health Care Management Diploma, Canadian Health Care Management Institute, 1996
– Medical Doctor, Semmelweis Medical University, 1994
3) Highlighted experiences:
– Managing Director, EuroSpa Investment Consulting (major focus: medical tourism, spa tourism), since February 2017.
– Deputy State Secretary for Tourism, Ministry for National Economy, Budapest, September 2014 – May 2016.
– Director of Tourism, EuroSpa Investment Consulting (major focus: tourism, spas), January 2004 – September 2014.
o The company has the largest number of references (spa, medical tourism and hotel projects).
– Professor of Tourism at Budapest Metropolitan University, Budapest, since 2003
o Worked out the concept and currently leads the spa-tourism specialization.